Kaplan prep? or prontopass? naplex 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxnaplex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm confused as to what I should be using? I have the ApHA book. But I heard about the prontopass and I'm unsure if I should spend $365 to get it or go to the kaplan review/purchase kaplan's q banks

Also, anyone in the arlington, alexandria area in VA that wants to exchange ideas/study guides/tips etc.

I plan on taking the naplex this summer

HELP!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same confusion and I'm planning to take the NAPLEX in June.
I live in Fairfax, VA.
I also like to ask if anyone have done the prontopass one on one camp. Please let me know.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm taking the NAPLEX very very soon .. I live in Ohio .. So, I think we can only review the NAPLEX material together .. Anyhow if you're interested in a study partner, give me heads up so tht we can exchange skype Ids and get started ..
I hope you're serious abt your preparation .. Cuz I truly need a reliable partner ..

Ahmed ..

I'm confused as to what I should be using? I have the ApHA book. But I heard about the prontopass and I'm unsure if I should spend $365 to get it or go to the kaplan review/purchase kaplan's q banks

Also, anyone in the arlington, alexandria area in VA that wants to exchange ideas/study guides/tips etc.

I plan on taking the naplex this summer

HELP!

Thanks