Kaplan or Princeton Review??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BioMedGy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this questions been asked a million times...any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on what you want out of the class, and what type of student you are. I needed the rigorous classroom schedule of TPR, so that worked for me. Kaplan has less structure, class time. Peeking at Kaplan's materials, I felt my Princeton materials were better. Overall, I guess you cover the same concepts and learn basically the same techniques, but I chose TPR because of my own needs and expectations. Incidentally, I prepped for the Apr. MCAT. Even working my butt off, I still never made it through ALL of TPR's homework (I also took 12 hrs. and volunteered), but it was definitely worth it. Let's see if AAMC proves me right... :luck:

BioMedGy,

i don't know when the deadlines are to sign up for these courses for the august MCAT, but i'm sure you'll get many more responses in a couple of weeks when the april scores are released (i.e., if i reach my MCAT score goal, i will write 10-12 paragraphs swinging from TPR's nuts. if i bomb, then i will equate taking TPR with acquiring genital warts).

like i said, though, that may be too late. good luck!

superdevil said:
BioMedGy,

i don't know when the deadlines are to sign up for these courses for the august MCAT, but i'm sure you'll get many more responses in a couple of weeks when the april scores are released (i.e., if i reach my MCAT score goal, i will write 10-12 paragraphs swinging from TPR's nuts. if i bomb, then i will equate taking TPR with acquiring genital warts).

like i said, though, that may be too late. good luck!

LOL, me too, exactly! If I get my goal, I'm going to be their biggest cheerleader ever, because I've got a solid basis in the real MCAT to know how much improvement they really meant for me.

:) :) :) :) :)