Kaplan Med Pass Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monet

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am considering using the Med Pass for step one review.
How good do you think the lectures are? Do you think it will get me through the exam!

Members don't see this ad.

A buddy and I used the videos and found them very exhausting. You can only watch so many of those damn videos and there are many of the. Then you have to go home and read the stuff that stuff you wrote down while watching them and the notes.

The academic advisor at my school says that many of the students are not big fans of the videos. Also, there are only so many stations to watch the videos and you can actually be asked to leave one of the stations after a few hours if someone needs them which can throw off your schedule(you can only reserve them for a maximum of six hours). You can stay as long as no one else needs them.

I like the books except for the Path book but aftera couple of weks of vidoes my friend and I just couldn't sit through them any longer. Some are better than others but the lecturers are pretty dry. We gave up and just studied the books at home.