Kaplan MCAT Complete Set (in-class texts, 2007)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lil'trooper

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am willing to sell individual books or all as a set. If you want the set, I'll bring the price down a little.

1-High-Yield Problem-Solving Guide. Flawless condition, no marks inside. 252 pages. ($15 plus s/h if bought alone)
2-Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice. Tests 1-5 have pencil marks, answers circled. Tests 6-11 are clean. ($10 plus s/h if bought alone)
3-Physical Sciences: Lots of writing and highlighting inside
4-Biological Sciences: Lots of writing and highlighting inside
5- Lesson Book: Lots of writing and highlighting inside

I'd like to get $50 for the set. If you want to offer less, email me.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i took the mcat a couple months ago and i scored a 35 (still can't believe it). I'm looking to sell the material that i used to study that got me this score.
The package includes:
Kaplan MCAT PREMIER PROGRAM with the cd
Mcat Review Pearls of wisdom
Cracking the MCAT CBT by Princeton Review
11 Kaplan Full lengths practice exams
13 full lengths verbal reasoning tests
Kaplan topical tests + subject tests + subject Discretes
EK 101 VERBAL PASSAGES
Bonus includes:
Examkrackers audio osmosis + 8 AAMC full length exams + Strategy supplements + extra materials
All subject kaplan flashcards

Hi Dlyons,
I am interested in buying your Kaplan Practice exams 1-11 and I am wondering if they are still available. Can you also provide a little description about the condition of these exams? How much will you sell them? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Dlyons,
I am interested in buying your Kaplan Practice exams 1-11 and I am wondering if they are still available. Can you also provide a little description about the condition of these exams? How much will you sell them? Thanks.

P.S I am also interested in buying the verbal reasoning tests.