Kaplan Full Length 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theNDhopeful44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm taking Kaplan's full length #2 as part of my course this Saturday. Can anyone comment on what's it's like, how predictive it is, and their experiences? If it's any use, I got a 501 on the diagnostic.

Members don't see this ad.

Check out MCAT Jelly's to compare your score to others' practice exam scores. If you want a direct answer, a Kaplan 501 is an above average job, because their tests seem to be more difficult than the AAMC.

(())

Reactions: 1 users
Okay, thanks. I take the exam on May 20, and will be doing one FL per week (every Saturday) after this one until my test date. Where should I be scoring as I progress through the exams, and how much improvement should I be seeing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't be scared! It's only practice. You have a pretty good diagnostic score. I started out about where you were (499). And was able to bring up my score quite a bit after only 4 practice exams (509). Granted I did worse than my practice exams on the real one (test anxiety) and will now be taking the mcat again :/ I wouldn't say full length 2 is predictive since its your 2nd full length. Review it and focus on your weaknesses for the next one. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile