Kaplan Diagnostic Answer Key

oo0Archangel0oo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has the answer key for Kaplan's OAT Diagnostic? I bought my study materials from a friend and the answer key was not included. If anyone has it and would be willing to send it to me, that would be great! The first question starts out with "The raw materials of the earth's primitive environment (the "primordial soup") did not include....." This is the last practice exam I have (although it is not full length), so I would appreciate some help! :)

Additionally, I've practiced with the opted practice, two kaplan tests, and the ADA test and found that my scores fluctuate a lot between sections. Like I got 340 on QR on Kaplan I test and 300 on Kaplan II. Is this normal?

I've heard that the opted test and the dental test are way too easy, but I find my Kaplan scores very disappointing, especially physics. Hopefully I can pull it all together before test day!

Also, for those of you who have already taken the OAT, I'm having some problem scheduling my exam! On Prometric, what should the test sponsor name be? On the opted site, it says that the test is sponsored by ASCO. However, I can't find ASCO on the list. Someone told me that I should be selecting ADA, but I am unsure if that is correct. I definitely don't want to be signing up for the wrong test!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
When I signed up for my test, it just asked what test I was taking and scrolled down and chose Optometry Admissions Test (OAT).

Thanks for the reply! I was using the link that they sent to my email.....and I couldn't find it. But I finally found it through googling "prometric OAT."