Kaplan DAT exams and real DAT comparing.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grettlin2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I talked to the Kaplan manager about the difficulty comparing to their exams with real DAT yesterday. She showed me the document from her computer that on average, you can at about "2" to your kaplan exam scores. It means you might get higher score on real one. Also, she said the difficulty of Kaplan exams is Final > Midterm > diagnostic.
Nothing special, just post this information and it might help the poeple like me who want to know the preparing status.

Members don't see this ad.

I think there is no point asking whether any of these prep materials are comparable to the real test. No prep test can be like the real thing. There will always be some disadvantage in that regard. There is no point worrying about it. Kaplan is the best and only DAT preparation available to students. And since nearly everyone one here who has scored well has attested to it's success, you might as well feel good about your chances if you can score well on the practice exams. That's the way I'm looking at it.