Kaplan 7 book set Comprehensive Study Guide Available?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Professional Student

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I studied for the MCAT, I typed a comprehensive study guide for every chapter of the 6 content books in Kaplan's 7 book series. The final documents total over 200 pages of typed material and I used only this comprehensive study guide during the last 3 weeks of studying while I was completing lots of questions.
Would enough people be interest in having these documents that it would be worth posting them in a thread for everyone to have? I printed all 200 pages and placed them in a binder so that I could reread all the material 2-3 more times during the last few weeks instead of rereading the books themselves. The documents took me over 150 hours to compose.

Members don't see this ad.

When I studied for the MCAT, I typed a comprehensive study guide for every chapter of the 6 content books in Kaplan's 7 book series. The final documents total over 200 pages of typed material and I used only this comprehensive study guide during the last 3 weeks of studying while I was completing lots of questions.
Would enough people be interest in having these documents that it would be worth posting them in a thread for everyone to have? I printed all 200 pages and placed them in a binder so that I could reread all the material 2-3 more times during the last few weeks instead of rereading the books themselves. The documents took me over 150 hours to compose.
Can you please direct message me. I would love to have it. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am using the Kaplan series to review as well. Sent you a PM with my email, would love to take a look.