KansasCOM copies KCU-COM's admissions requirement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fran_mon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

KansasCOM is a brand new school. I was reading through their websites and felt like I had seen it somewhere else -- on the KCU website lol

What is going on? Or are they associated? Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I have to admit I first saw this and was like this is dumb, all med schools basically have the same requirements, of course they sound the same.

lol its straight up copy and pasted. They aren't associated.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
If any incoming students ever get accused of plagiarism, call them out on theirs

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When are they going to put a limit on the number of schools opening up? Seems like every state is getting a new med school these days

When are they going to put a limit on the number of schools opening up? Seems like every state is getting a new med school these days
MD and DO schools are proliferating way to quickly, 2024 is going to be a clusterf*ck

admissions requirements must be in the public domain :rofl:

I remember initially seeing the academic requirements for KansasCOM and thinking "Wow, those are some hefty admission requirements for a brand new school," but it didn't occur to me that it was straight up copy/pasted. Bodes well for the school lol