This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gelfbeard

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Kaiser IM residency in Honolulu? I'm guessing it's a newer program since there doesn't seem to be anything on SDN about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Residency in Hawaii!!! Sounds amazing. Sounds like the kind of secret that people would want to keep to themselves. The first rule of Kaiser IM residency Honolulu is you do not talk about Kaiser IM residency in Honolulu.

Residency in Hawaii!!! Sounds amazing. Sounds like the kind of secret that people would want to keep to themselves. The first rule of Kaiser IM residency Honolulu is you do not talk about Kaiser IM residency in Honolulu.

That's some gunner sht. Not surprising coming from a med student.

Members don't see this ad :)
Living in Hawaii is extremely expensive mind you compared to the US mainland, surviving on a resident's salary there would not be much fun.

Reactions: 1 user
It's a lot like LA.
Idk, I guess. I love Honolulu, can't stand LA. As for cost of living, you definitely pay a paradise tax, but it's not that much more expensive than living in much sh*ttier places, like DC.

i think just being in hawaii should be enough to make you want to go! ;)