Just in case you thought med school was all work and no play...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
SO great! The girl with the "rash" is one of my best friends-- and the black tube top girl and the little blonde Hermione with glasses are good friends as well (one is a sorority sister from undergrad).

I will have to let them know that they've been well received on the Student Doctor Network.

:clap:

sarah sarah -

too funny to run into you on these boards.

how's life.

who's on the video? K or R? I can't see it on my comp!

SarahGM,

Small world!

Since you know K and L, I guess that means you went to a New England liberal arts school that was (supposedly) the rival of the one I graduated from.

DMBUGA34, we'll be sure to pass along your comments

;)

Illy? Oh my goodness!

K is Hermione (just perfect w/ her stature, haha)... and our dear friend L has the unsightly "rash." The other girl is L and K's roomie. Ooo, how cryptic.

This is too funny... I was going to ask how it's going, but I suppose I'll just email you!

Coalboy, please tell me you're not a Haaaaahvahd boy! :)

And what are your connections to K and L? Also a UNC med student?

Not Hahvuhd - Middlebury - I guess we're only rivals in that everyone who applies to one (edited: Dartmouth or Middlebury) applies to the other. After that, each one forgets that the other exists. :)

I'm a UNC Med student - same class as K (Persnickety). We made that movie this past summer for orientation. If you come to second look day in the spring, you'll probably see it again.

Originally posted by Moose1
I know K as well, unfortunately.

Watch it, Moose!

If you can't say anything nice....

i also know k aks ms granger......

rhymes with another character's name

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by eminemunc
i also know k aks ms granger......

rhymes with another character's name

wait, i'm confused... maybe i didn't watch the video close enough

doesn't k's last name rhyme with cracker?

and okay- maybe we should all stop talking about specific individuals on a public message board, now that i think about it. it's a bit weird, don't y'all think?

I think he meant first name, not last name.
And yes, we should probably stop this - I don't want to tick anyone off. I had no idea so many people on here would recognize her. :rolleyes:

That was freakin' uber major superhilarious! I especially loved the Harry Fodder Part! That was the freakin' best thing ever. I nearly fell out of my seat laughing. Please pass my comments along. Yo DMBUGA34, why are you hatin' on Harry Potter? Do you want to take this outside to another forum??????? :laugh: After I saw the Harry Fodder sketch, I was really mad at myself for not applying to UNC Med School. UNC Med students are awesome! :D

Hey SarahGM!

I am sure you are very happy that you are choosing UNC Med School. I wish you the best of luck and congrats on the acceptance. It seems that you will definitely fit in with all the cool people at UNC Med School!

Yo Y'all got my back? This mofo is hatin' on HP. We cannot tolerate that. :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe he needs to eat slugs! :laugh:

bump

this is a fun thread :laugh:

Originally posted by SachinG
awesome :laugh:

Wow...what a cool video...my kinda school and people..great movie..way to mix work and play:clap: :laugh: :clap:

Umm, Harvard and Middlebury as rivals? I don't think so.

Dartmouth and Middlebury, not Harvard and Middlebury.

NOt to be snotty, Middlebury might be in competition with Dartmouth, but I will say that Dartmouth doesn't think twice about Middlebury. I've never heard the name come up in my 4 years except when we swim against them or something. I'm all for rivals because I think they make things more fun and interesting and increases school spirit, but they are more fun when each school hates each other equally - like Ohio and Michigan.

Did anyone actually read the orginal post?

I guess we're only rivals in that everyone who applies to one (edited: Dartmouth or Middlebury) applies to the other. After that, each one forgets that the other exists.

And I know that not everyone applies to both schools. I didn't apply to Dartmouth, and you probably didn't apply to Middlebury. And like you said, aside from the occasional sports event, I don't think we ever thought about Dartmouth. But then again, I haven't been there for quite a while - perhaps Midd Kids are now harboring a festering one-sided hatred for Dartmouth.

Scheesh.

Moose, what year are/were you?

--Sar (Dartmouth '03)