just got interview with technion - any tips??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dondon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any tips for the technion interview??
is this a late interview for the technion?? meaning its for the waitlist??

sounded a bit intimidating on the invite, Dr Paul Alexander and dean of technion Prof Perlman will evaluate you...

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it is for the waitlist. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope the interview went well dondon. Also topdoc, did you accept the offer over Wisconsin?

ericr29,

are you going to the technion?

Well right now, I am asking for a deferral so I can do my masters in biomed engineering at U.Penn. If they say no to the request then I will have to make a really tough decision. I mean it is a great program and easily comparable to any tier one medical school in the US not to mention world.

How did the interview go for you?

A degree from U Penn is incredible eric. . so i congratulate you on that amazing opportunity! I do see how your decision is complicated though. Med school or Masters. My advice would be to finish what you've started because if you got into medical school this year, it will most likely still be there, but UPenn . . . and all it has to offer will carry on throughout your career and may even help make you a stronger candidate in future residency appliations.

Thanks, but of course the Technion would not be easy to turn down in the slightest. Are you applying/matriculating this year as well?

On technion waitlist. . . ;) But i live in Philly now and work as a bioengineer in the area (MS bioengineering 2004!). I'm a bit older, but would say that a bioengineering degree can ONLY enrich your medical experience. And. . it's PENN for goodness sakes. It's worth the extra year.

The deferral was accepted :D, so I opened up a spot for you. Hope you get it!

Hochries - Just wondering which company do you work for in Philly?

Last edited: