Just finished my PCAT, you should know

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moridin17

Reaction score
Be sure to study the kidney. And when you get done with that, study the kidney some more. Once that's complete go over your study notes for the kidney again. I went into a lot of detail on my study because it kept coming up on the practice tests. Turns out there was a reason for that. Hope it helps!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the advice, I'm taking mine in January. How was the chemistry? was it easy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice, I'm taking mine in January. How was the chemistry? was it easy?
To be honest, this whole test is fairly simple as long as you know everything that the official PCAT website states is going to be on the exam. There are no tricks, very straight forward. The only part that would be worth discussing on how to get better at is the critical reading section and essay section.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Is there any book or any site that can help me with the writing part? I just moved to US and I am not well aware of the current issues or stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Is there any book or any site that can help me with the writing part? I just moved to US and I am not well aware of the current issues or stats?

Anything PCAT related is typically within the bounds of KAPLAN, Barrons, and Dr. Collins (More of a review after you refresh your topics). A majority of people use Kaplan to review and practice subjects they may be weak in as well as Dr. Collins that actually takes past and possibly current questions (if not very similar) to test what you reviewed from Kaplan.

Truth be told, any foreign students I came across with used basic free youtube videos of introductory to writing basic essays and reading comprehension skills.

Anything PCAT related is typically within the bounds of KAPLAN, Barrons, and Dr. Collins (More of a review after you refresh your topics). A majority of people use Kaplan to review and practice subjects they may be weak in as well as Dr. Collins that actually takes past and possibly current questions (if not very similar) to test what you reviewed from Kaplan.

Truth be told, any foreign students I came across with used basic free youtube videos of introductory to writing basic essays and reading comprehension skills.
Thank you so much