June 30 test-takers unite!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usmlesuccess

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else "excited" for tomorrow's exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Can anybody tell when the permit link disappears usually? I really want it to go away this week, this wait is killing me. I will soon burst away :boom:

Members don't see this ad :)
My permit link has just disappeared few minutes back. Exam date was June 27.

I took it June 30th and my permit link is still there :( i'm freaking out. But like I said in my earlier post, I have a feeling June 23-29 test takers are getting their scores this week and us 30th takers have to wait till the 25th. .

I took mine July 1st, my permit link is still there but when I click on it it says that the permit is no longer available or the person has sat for the exam. Does that mean I am getting my score wednesday?

I took mine July 1st, my permit link is still there but when I click on it it says that the permit is no longer available or the person has sat for the exam. Does that mean I am getting my score wednesday?

took mine june 28th and its gone as well. guess this is it. damn i feel more nervous already

hope this means i passed!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
July 5th and my link disappeared too.... I might be crazy, but I remember reading some speculation about links not disappearing and that meaning you didn't pass--is that true? I'm legitimately scared about having screwed up badly and not passed, so if my link disappearing means I passed, that would make me feel SO much better.

July 5th-er here too. Where exactly can we find that link that supposedly disappears? On the status page or what? Anybody post a screenshot?

One word can define me at this moment. Scared ****less. I have run countless scenarios in my head of all the possibilities a good , not so good, and horrifying result would bring. Its not been pretty.

One word can define me at this moment. Scared ****less. I have run countless scenarios in my head of all the possibilities a good , not so good, and horrifying result would bring. Its not been pretty.

I hear ya. I'm nervous as ****, especially since I felt like I had to guess much more than on any practice exam. I will be happy if I score at or above my lowest practice NBME exam, so I'm hoping I at least get that.

I am with ya bro or sis... May the time fast forward now...

I hear ya. I'm nervous as ****, especially since I felt like I had to guess much more than on any practice exam. I will be happy if I score at or above my lowest practice NBME exam, so I'm hoping I at least get that.

July 2nd taker here. I would assume the fact that I have the ability to request a score document be mailed to me a good sign that i'm finding out today...right?

EDIT: Just got the e-mail that it's coming at 11am today

Last edited:
240+ here as well. It's funny, when I started this whole endeavor, 240 was what I was shooting for. But as the practice scores increased, passing 250 on two occaisions, my goal rose to match. My highest practice, taken the week before was a full 15 points higher. Pretty sure the discrepancy came from second-guessing answers on the real thing, which just kills the more I think about it, but what can you do?

Even funnier, I think I'd be happier with a rounder, more even number. Like I'd take a 242 over a 243 or 241 I think. Something more satisfying about it, more final.

Oh well, my score will get me where I want to go, very few cutoffs i wouldn't make. And if a program turns me down for someone else over a few points, well, that doesn't sound like a program I'd want to be a part of anyway.