jobs in MD, Virginia, DC, carolinas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hotdogz

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I am looking for full time work in the mid atlantic areas of maryland, DC, virginia, or either of carolinas. I am currently in New York, 2 years out of residency at a small community hospital. Looking for a change and wanted to see what is out there in these locations. I have no preference in terms of employee/partnership track/amb surg centers. I will evaluate all options. I have looked at gaswork, but not all jobs are on gaswork. If anyone works in these locations and are looking to hire, please PM me or respond so we can discuss. Thanks for your help...

Members don't see this ad.

DC proper is extremely tight. U got to be an insider to know the game. Even an insider like me (I currently am in Florida). I have been trying to call around and my friends groups aren't hiring in the DC area.

Your best shot is wording closer to Baltimore. Baltimore is only 40 miles away and you can live in the burbs and be halfway between DC and Washington.

Stay far away from Fair Oaks (FOAA). I'd rather work for Sheridan, Somnia than Fair Oaks. At least those guys offer to pay your malpractice tail.