Job Search- Looking for Endocrinology Job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meddoc135

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for a J1 waiver job in the field of Endocrinology starting July 2023 around an academic center as husband will be applying for research job/anesthesia residency. I am looking in Kansas, Virginia,Tennessee, Missouri and Pennsylvania! Recruiters often dont respond( even regarding jobs posted 2 days before I applied, so recent postings , also issues with the recruiters sometimes know about hospital eg hospital told me they will sponsor waiver and recruiter had told me no)
thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I am looking for a J1 waiver job in the field of Endocrinology starting July 2023 around an academic center as husband will be applying for research job/anesthesia residency. I am looking in Kansas, Virginia,Tennessee, Missouri and Pennsylvania! Recruiters often dont respond( even regarding jobs posted 2 days before I applied, so recent postings , also issues with the recruiters sometimes know about hospital eg hospital told me they will sponsor waiver and recruiter had told me no)
thank you!!!
Are you looking for academic as well? Or would you be interested in joining a private practice?
We can support j1, but of course would need to know soon.

Thank you for the reply ( Sorry it do not come to my inbox) No I am not looking specifically for academic, open to both private and academic ( private> academic) Just want to around driving distance to an academic center for my husband.
Where is the practice you are talking about ?

You can also just cold call hospitals and private practices around. Recruiters are mostly useless turd middlemen.

Reactions: 1 user