Job Posting for Jersey Shore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benny386

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I posted about our predoctoral internship a month or so ago. We are significantly expanding psychologist job opportunities. The positions are with Hackensack Meridian Health which is one of the major hospital companies in NJ. The positions will be with Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, NJ and Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ. I'm going to list them here and if you are interested in more info please reach out.

There will be lots of opportunity to work with different populations including inpatient, outpatient, geriatric, adults, and child/adolescent. We are actively building our psychology program.
  1. We are starting a predoctoral internship. The site is not APA accredited and it is so early in the process that we are not yet listed on APPIC. But for those who may not have matched this past year (or might be interested to learn more for the next cycle when we are hopefully part of the match) please contact me. We are anticipated becoming APA accredited but they are supposedly very behind due to the pandemic (or so I'm told). Here is my original SDN post: Pre-Doctoral Internship Opening in New Jersey

2. We are starting a postdoctoral fellowship: Postdoctoral Fellowship in NJ
  3. We are hiring licensed staff psychologists.
  4. I am also looking to fill my previous position with the department of pediatrics (the other positions are housed within psychiatry/behavioral health). I departed this position to promote to supervisor within the psychology program.
    The position would be a dual role of evaluating children recently placed in foster care and running an outpatient adolescent behavioral health practice.
  5. We are hiring a chief psychologist! So if any of my seasoned colleagues are interested in being my boss please apply!
    😄
Here are the psychology listings on the career site:
https://jobs.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/.../psychologis...
The postdoc is not listed yet; there are two "Psychologist Full-Time positions" listed. I'm not sure which is which, but I can find out.
Thanks so much for reading my post and please let me know if you have any questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Fist bump!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users