Job Offer Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Work hours.. E.g 4-10s vs 5-8s vs 9s with every other Friday off.
Contract vs employed status (very useful if the benefits are subpar).
Appointment lengths.
Admin time
Loan repayment / completion bonuses.
Non compete clause
Working elsewhere in off time.
Has anyone had success negotiating any of these with the VA? What are they willing to negotiate? Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting.

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like a good deal if you like the job. $2k is pretty decent for only 8-10 patients. If they're letting you keep those RVUs then those weekends are gems and I would sign up for as many of those as possible for a while. Should take a couple hours, tops.

Is it $400 for overnight call? That's also good. How many beds are you covering and are they just calling for admission orders or questions from multiple EDs?
400 is for evening n overnight call...from 4 pm to 8 am...they have 42 bed inpatient n will call you fr new admission n restraint on the inpatient unit only...talked to few doctors working there n was told RN usually call u until midnight n they try to avoid in after that.

I will ask them abt weekend rvu ...waiting for their reply on sign on bonus

Another question! Let's say you see a job listing, and it says to contact a particular recruiter to submit your resume. But you don't want to send your resume to any outside recruiters. Are you just out of luck with that particular job?
Why is it bad to have recruiter involved?
What is the issue of sending your CV to recruiter?