Jensen and Ho Anesthesia Board Review for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gLOCdoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have Big Blue (Jensen, 12th Edition) and The Essential Oral Board Review (Ho, 3rd Edition) for sale. Big Blue is highlighted throughout with an occasional note in the margin, but otherwise in excellent condition. The binding was cut off the Ho text in order to be placed in a 3-ring binder for easier reading and use in OR; there is one page that has highlighting on it and notes on one or two pages. Also included in the sale of the Ho text is the course workbook and set C of 20 must-know cases. $500 for all 4 books. I will consider selling separately; make offer. PM me for additional details or to make the purchase.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jensen review written and oral review notes and dvds. Make offer!

I am interested in the Ho's ORAL text, course workbook and set C of 20 must-know cases.

Please let me know if it is still available and your best offer.

Thanks in advance.

I have Big Blue (Jensen, 12th Edition) and The Essential Oral Board Review (Ho, 3rd Edition) for sale. Big Blue is highlighted throughout with an occasional note in the margin, but otherwise in excellent condition. The binding was cut off the Ho text in order to be placed in a 3-ring binder for easier reading and use in OR; there is one page that has highlighting on it and notes on one or two pages. Also included in the sale of the Ho text is the course workbook and set C of 20 must-know cases. $500 for all 4 books. I will consider selling separately; make offer. PM me for additional details or to make the purchase.

please email me [email protected]

I have a big blue for sale. new, unused, 15th edition (2007).

$300 obo.

Please PM for info.

Hi there,

I am an Anesthesiologist in BC,Canada and interested to buy the Big Blue.
Will take your offer.
How can we arranged it? It can be send iether to BC or to Montana Shipping
outlet in Eureka where I could pick it up.
My Cell : 1-2504207442
E-mail: [email protected]
Please e-mail me if it is still available.

Dr.D.

I have a big blue for sale. new, unused, 15th edition (2007).

$300 obo.

Please PM for info.
Hi there,

I am an Anesthesiologist in BC,Canada and interested to buy the Big Blue.
Will take your offer.
How can we arranged it? It can be send iether to BC or to Montana Shipping
outlet in Eureka where I could pick it up.
My Cell : 1-2504207442
E-mail: [email protected]
Please e-mail me if it is still available.

Dr.D.

Big B. 15th Ed. Great condition. Lock 'n Load as well. Priced to move. PM if interested.

Jensen's Big Blue 16th edition (2008)- $200 OBO
some underlining (mostly in pencil), scant notes here and there

Hadzic's Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management- $115 OBO
never opened

Please PM me.

Hi, I'm interested in Jensen's Big Blue 16th edition. Plus the audio format if you have it.
I'm living in UAE, Abu Dhabi.. Is there a way to buy it from you???

I have BIG BLUE 15th edition for sale for $300 OBO. It is like new without any markings or writing.

Email if interested: [email protected]