jcpenney

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amirmoh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys...i remember reading a thread that was posted by someone months ago about taking their pictures for dental schools at jcpenney. the poster had attached a link that contained the offer for having like 10 wallet size pictures for like $10. i tried searching for that thread and i cant find it...i would really appreciate it if someone had bookmarked that thread or if they know which thread i am talking and point me to that thread. thanks

amir

Members don't see this ad.

Amirmoh said:
hey guys...i remember reading a thread that was posted by someone months ago about taking their pictures for dental schools at jcpenney. the poster had attached a link that contained the offer for having like 10 wallet size pictures for like $10. i tried searching for that thread and i cant find it...i would really appreciate it if someone had bookmarked that thread or if they know which thread i am talking and point me to that thread. thanks

amir

This isn't the link you are looking for, but it is the current coupon that gives you:
1 10x13
1 8x10
2 5x7
4 3.5x5
15 wallets
6 billfolds

The price is $7.99 + a $9.99 sitting fee.

http://film.jcpenneyportraits.com/coupons/index.shtml

Would it be lame to just take my pic on my digital camera (very good quality) and print out pictures at the photoshop from my memory card? Or should I have something look more professional?

Members don't see this ad :)
Target has some pretty sweet coupons too on there website. I've heard they do a good job on the pictures.

thanks guys..apreciate it

i just had mine done at wolf camera..i asked for 10 2x2 passport photos and they had them done in about 15 min..i think it was like 16 bucks or so

drat said:
Would it be lame to just take my pic on my digital camera (very good quality) and print out pictures at the photoshop from my memory card? Or should I have something look more professional?
Thats what I did. The picture turned out better than most other places that take passport photos.

I got mine done at jcpenney as well.

35$!!!??? guyssss, take a passport photo from any drug store (eckerds, walgreens, etcc) and its like 7 bucks.

omar

drat said:
That's what I did too. I don't think they minded.

Also it was an advantage that I could do it over again as many times as I needed to get a shot of my "best side" (which is very, very well hidden). ;)

drat said:
Would it be lame to just take my pic on my digital camera (very good quality) and print out pictures at the photoshop from my memory card?

That's what I did. The 2x2 photo is small, so a difference between a nice photo at home and a professional one is minimal. Especially for what schools are using them for.

I took mine at home and printed it off on Kodak professional matte finish photopaper. It looks like a traditional photograph and it's not a bad shot either. :)