Jacobi Dental Anesthesiology Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

setdoc7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Jacobi Medical Center is considering applications for it's Dental Anesthesiology Residency which will start a new class on 7/1/2/2010. Candidates interested in making application should contact Dr. Victor Badner, Chairman, Department of Dentistry at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

I was under the assumption that the application process was in the fall. Are you currently accepting applications for next year's (2010) class? I am very interested in finding out more about the program!

There is a huge demand for anesthesia services in my area.
We have one Dental anesthesiologist servicing all of the central texas. When he comes to my office his fees are 800$ per case.

What happened to Dr. Langsam, the PD for the Dental Anesthesiology Residency at Jacobi? No one answers e mails or phone calls there. Dr. Badner also does not answer calls. Applications were submitted to them in the fall 2009 for the July 2010 start date? What's up with that? Same issue at Mount Sinai, NYC Dental Anesthesiology.