IVY LEAGUE UNDERGRAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kennyram401

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am choosing between doing undergrad at either Columbia or Stanford, or Yale if any ivy league undergrad school. I have many advisers and my transfer coordinator told me I have a good chance of getting into these schools and it is realistic. What should I do when it comes to transfering to an Ivy Leauge school ( essays? letters? some type of compensation?)

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone who posts on this thread will get a "LIKE" from me

well, stanford's not an ivy league actually. are you talking about applying to an ivy league school from high school or transfering to one from your current college?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't this a premed question? And a ridiculous one at that.

Reactions: 1 users
Buy some boat shoes and a sweater vest. Oh and leave the allopathic medical students forum.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, I am choosing between doing undergrad at either Columbia or Stanford, or Yale if any ivy league undergrad school. I have many advisers and my transfer coordinator told me I have a good chance of getting into these schools and it is realistic. What should I do when it comes to transfering to an Ivy Leauge school ( essays? letters? some type of compensation?)

Are we talking full on bribes here? This is brilliant.

Are we talking full on bribes here? This is brilliant.
Based on the bribe thing alone I am going to guess that this is an overprivileged high school student in a foreign country.

Reactions: 1 user

So did you end up getting accepted to any of the schools yet? I'm not sure if they've all given their acceptance letters yet but unless you have them, it's pretty pointless to talk about which school you should go to.

Yale? Isn't that a liberal arts college?