...it's time for J to PLAY!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jakstat33

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
BUFFER: "...ANDDDD his opponent! From the beautiful land of SOUTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN CALLIFORNIA! (Crowd is in a frenzy) THIS! IS! JALBY!""
(MUSIC UP: 'California Love' - 2 Pac)
(FADEIN: Idiopathic walking out of the Prometric center with a perplexed look on his face, the lights dim for 2 secs as the music blares through the loudspeakers, suddenly the spotlight hits the entrance to the 'ring' as the laser show begins, out comes JALBY wearing his oversized headgear, a black robe with "J 'ALBY DONE WITH BRS FOR GOOD' ALBY" stitched on the back in white diamonds. He is lead by 2 gorgeous blondes, both holding up SDN banners, as well as the dean of Keck-- Stephen J Ryan , and 2 other Keck docs Rick Selby, MD and Nicholas Jabbour, MD, all 3 are wearing Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute t-shirts... Jalby's fans are out in full force as they're screaming their heads off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , but Jalby has a stone-cold face as he seems to be focused on one thing... OJ stops Ryan to say a few words)
OJ: "Dean Ryan, you're boy Jalby has been said to consume Review books like Godzilla goes through blondes, is this true?"
RYAN: (More animated than usual) "WELL LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN' OJ! This kid right here (puts his arm on Jalby's shoulder) has been working hard, paying his dues in the library, giving his blood, sweat, and tears for this day-- today he will enter the testing site alone, but he will know that he has the full support of not only his profs, advisors, faculty at Keck, but also all of Southern California behind him! (Fans cheer to support Ryan's claims! :laugh: )"
OJ: "OK, you heard it here, it is officially JALBYTIME BABY, I haven't seen pandamonium like this since......." (FADEOUT before he can finish his sentence) :smuggrin:

* Good luck Jalby

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like you're more ready for this thing than anyone I've ever heard off (well ok maybe Idio was close). Best of luck tomorrow. We'll all be waiting for the same detail in your post after finishing. Go spank this exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright, my biggest fear about step one has not materialized. I actually got a good nights sleep. I was terrified I wouldn't sleep the night before. I got 8 hours sleep. Now it's time to learn the last drugs that I never learned.

Some things that I will be pissed about if this happens on my test:
The temperature of the test site is to hot for a sweatshirt, but to cold for a t-shirt
The computer crashes during the middle of a block (I heard this happened to someone last year and the 17 questions he didn't finish were counted wrong. If this happens to me, I'm going to walk out to be sure I get to take the test later)
I get 30 Gross Anatomy questions
I get 30 Path questions (Serious. This is my best subject and it would suck to only get 30 path questions)

Alright, back to studying. Thanks for the well wishes.

Oh yeah, I would love it if I got 30-40 biochem questions. Did the work for a Masters in it (except I got lazy and didn't want to write the thesis)