"it's official, I have the hots for WVUPharm2007"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tongiecc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
That's right folks, I'm proud to admit my socially awkward and completely inappropriate new found crush on WVUPharm2007, and I will tell you why! Oh boy oh boy! You see faith is like a proctologist, you and I go hand in hand like roxi's and the "512's". And you rarely see one without the other from his/her hermaphroditic point of view. (Insert additional random and grammatically incorrect saying that makes no sense here) Mikey, I agree on many of your posts regarding how to handle my own pathetic love life. On top of that, you and I are very heavily criticized from our peers in that you are a sexual bunny and I am a turtle. So even though me calling myself a turtle probably conjures up images of a puny nerd with no game, you should totally be into me in my mind b/c I'm effing delusional. They hate us for our views on our love of burning couches, but nevertheless, some suggests that we should hook up. Forget about the fact that we're both dudes. And married.:smuggrin:

Mikey, I thought about it, and I agree, but I don't think we should hook up because we are from different schools that just opened pharmacy programs last week (but should definitely get accreditation by ACPE) and that it could never be. Nevertheless, I think you are super duper awesome (high five!) and actually to be honest I just cant stop thinking about those pics you sent me of your ripped bod in a bright yellow bananna hammock. Oh those glittered lips of yours, which in no way could be just merely a stock photo from a cosmetics website, are quite spectacular. I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet another WVUPharm2007 in real life. I'm sure I will grow fond of him and learn to completely creep him out by stalking him on SDN. "I hope you will not be creep out." and "all your base are belong to us". This thread is definitely an intent of me planning on kidnapping you, torturing you in my basement and sniffing your undergarments.....uuhhhh, I mean, it's nothing but my admiration for you.

P.S. ignore them haters, they're jealous they can't meet an awesome guy like you in real life (by using roofies)!

With love, ImmunoTongiecc

***disclaimer, this post is merely parody, and is fictional, any resemblence to any real life people, events, or posts on SDN is purely coincidental.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope for a thread about me someday...

WVU? pppffffffffffffft. :p

owlegrad? Now there's someone worth having the hots for! :love:

Whoa, there's your chance Owlie boy, why don't u post a pic for all the ladies?? I double dog dare ya!:D

that's right folks, i'm proud to admit my socially awkward and completely inappropriate new found crush on wvupharm2007, and i will tell you why! Oh boy oh boy! You see faith is like a proctologist, you and i go hand in hand like roxi's and the "512's". And you rarely see one without the other from his/her hermaphroditic point of view. (insert additional random and grammatically incorrect saying that makes no sense here) mikey, i agree on many of your posts regarding how to handle my own pathetic love life. On top of that, you and i are very heavily criticized from our peers in that you are a sexual bunny and i am a turtle. So even though me calling myself a turtle probably conjures up images of a puny nerd with no game, you should totally be into me in my mind b/c i'm effing delusional. They hate us for our views on our love of burning couches, but nevertheless, some suggests that we should hook up. Forget about the fact that we're both dudes. And married.:smuggrin:

Mikey, i thought about it, and i agree, but i don't think we should hook up because we are from different schools that just opened pharmacy programs last week (but should definitely get accreditation by acpe) and that it could never be. Nevertheless, i think you are super duper awesome (high five!) and actually to be honest i just cant stop thinking about those pics you sent me of your ripped bod in a bright yellow bananna hammock. Oh those glittered lips of yours, which in no way could be just merely a stock photo from a cosmetics website, are quite spectacular. I hope that i am fortunate enough to meet another wvupharm2007 in real life. I'm sure i will grow fond of him and learn to completely creep him out by stalking him on sdn. "i hope you will not be creep out." and "all your base are belong to us". This thread is definitely an intent of me planning on kidnapping you, torturing you in my basement and sniffing your undergarments.....uuhhhh, i mean, it's nothing but my admiration for you.

P.s. Ignore them haters, they're jealous they can't meet an awesome guy like you in real life (by using roofies)!

With love, immunotongiecc

***disclaimer, this post is merely parody, and is fictional, any resemblence to any real life people, events, or posts on sdn is purely coincidental.

lol :D

Mikey, I thought about it, and I agree, but I don't think we should hook up because we are from different schools that just opened pharmacy programs last week (but should definitely get accreditation by ACPE) and that it could never be. Nevertheless, I think you are super duper awesome (high five!) and actually to be honest I just cant stop thinking about those pics you sent me of your ripped bod in a bright yellow bananna hammock. Oh those glittered lips of yours, which in no way could be just merely a stock photo from a cosmetics website, are quite spectacular. I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet another WVUPharm2007 in real life. I'm sure I will grow fond of him and learn to completely creep him out by stalking him on SDN. "I hope you will not be creep out." and "all your base are belong to us". This thread is definitely an intent of me planning on kidnapping you, torturing you in my basement and sniffing your undergarments.....uuhhhh, I mean, it's nothing but my admiration for you.

To be fair, there are headless pics in that thread, in addition to the side boob. :D

To be fair, there are headless pics in that thread, in addition to the side boob. :D

Yeah but the avatar was totally taken off of google images, etc. No way an amateur takes pics that good, let alone of their own lips.:laugh:

Nobody knows how to set a couch on fire in celebration like WVU.

You think I can get the ladies dressed like this?

EDIT: Can you believe I am not married?!

Hey what happened to the avatar bro?! BTW, don't be so hard on yourself buddy! (re: the 'i'm not married comment)

It was a joke about the avatar. Right now I am in a state of avatarlessness, but that won't last long. ;)

HaHa, I see u already got a new one bro; is that a pic of Miley Cyrus after she smoked some salvia?:laugh:

HaHa, I see u already got a new one bro; is that a pic of Miley Cyrus after she smoked some salvia?:laugh:

I didn't even realize that was Miley Cyrus until someone pointed it out to me. I don't know who these avatars are coming from but they have a sick sense of humor.