It's June

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marvin O'Connor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is now officially June 1 on the east coast. Give up the scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just searched the forums from last fall, and for the August 16 MCAT the AAMC had the anticipated posting date of October 14 (the actual release date) posted on THX by September 12, one month early.

Now, we are 1-2 weeks away from D-Day, and they haven't divulged the day yet. What gives? I have a weird feeling that they are going to load them at some point, randomly, to do a study on heart conditions amongst medical school applicants ;)

Treg

It HAS to be possible to bribe someone at AMCAS to divulge the draft score at this point. I suspect they finished the scoring on April 20 and then they all sit around reading SDN and laughing for a couple of months.

liverotcod said:
It HAS to be possible to bribe someone at AMCAS to divulge the draft score at this point. I suspect they finished the scoring on April 20 and then they all sit around reading SDN and laughing for a couple of months.

lol :laugh:

Treg said:
I just searched the forums from last fall, and for the August 16 MCAT the AAMC had the anticipated posting date of October 14 (the actual release date) posted on THX by September 12, one month early.

Now, we are 1-2 weeks away from D-Day, and they haven't divulged the day yet. What gives? I have a weird feeling that they are going to load them at some point, randomly, to do a study on heart conditions amongst medical school applicants ;)

Treg
They had better hurry because this can't be good for my heart and I'm losing sleep. *Praying for at least double digits* :confused: