It's all falling together.

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the last few weeks, my wife and I found a great apartment in Bridgeport! We are really thrilled with it. It is clean and has been kept up wonderfully. At the time we got the apartment, my wife still did not have a job so we were just hoping she would get one close to the apartment. Then this last Thursday, there was a job fair of over 200 Chicago Public schools...so we went. She was offered a teaching position at the first place she interviewed. She called me and asked me to look at where it was on a map. I was actually at ICO so I asked a women if she knew were it was and if it was a "safe" school. She said it was a good school in an upper middle class part of town and it was not far from where our apartment was. I told her to take it.

After I picked her up we drove to the school...14 minutes from our door with no highway driving! It could not have worked out better.

Sorry to bore you, but I thought a boring post was better than the nothing that has been going on around here lately.

Members don't see this ad.

RPAMES!! You're kidding me!!

I'm living in Bridgeport too! Is your place one of Steve McKensie's apartments? Are we neighbors?

Luv,
Eyegirl

Members don't see this ad :)
that's fabulous! Congrats to both of you.. I love it when things all come together. must better than the way things usually work for most of us, eh? ;)

Originally posted by Eyegirl2k7
RPAMES!! You're kidding me!!

I'm living in Bridgeport too! Is your place one of Steve McKensie's apartments? Are we neighbors?

Luv,
Eyegirl

That's be funny if you guys did end up being neighbors!

Eyegirl,

I'm in one of Steve's apartments too!!!

Now the music need to get loader.

I just left Eyegirl's apartment...WE LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM EACH OTHER!!! OH...MY..GOD!!!:clap:

I knew a first year ICO female lived across the street so I went through the alley to see if her car was back there and, well...it was!!!

You all should have seen her face when she looked through the window, it was priceless.:eek: It was a little like that one.

We went over to a second year ICO students apartment who lives next store to me and we talk for a while. Another second year lives above me actually. It is like an optometric village over here!

I got to go.