Itchy scalp, maybe from bleach

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkxSakura

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last month I got highlights on my hair and they also use the bleach to perfect the color I guess.

However like a week or two later, my scalp begin to itchy, well mostly the top of my head. I began to feel little small bumps or as I think it is "psoriasis". Then yesterday I believe it gotten worst as my whole head was itchy, bottom and the sides to the point of it stinging. I had my boyfriend check to see if there's more psoriasis, but he only see the three at the top of my head and the most of my scalp is like pinkish.

So now I beginning to use the Neutrogena Therapuetic Shampoo T-Gel: Extra Strength. My mom noticed today it has caused the 3 psoriasis to bleed some sort, however it has driven the whole itchy-ness away, but sometimes there will be a slight itch or two, but goes away, not the the point I have to keep patting my head.

I tried calling my dermatologist, but the latest appointment will have to be next Friday so I called a family doctor for the upcoming Monday. What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.