isn't UF supposed to call today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredrswife

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone receive a phone call from UF?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think that they are calling. . .they mentioned that some of the admissions faculty whom interviewed you sometimes call, but not everyone. So I would think that it is probably a rare exception if you get a call, so sit tight like the rest of us. . .ugggghhhh

Yeah...I heard the same things scales did. Robyn said the faculty probably won't remember to call the people who interviewed three or four weeks ago. I have class down there at four, so I'm going to go and look and see if they've put up any new pictures of accepted applicants this year! I'll let ya know if I see anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yeah that is right they put the pictures up. . .mine probably got ripped since I printed it out on paper. Oops. . .Maybe they can just draw a stick figure with a huge smile and two thumbs up for me if I'm in.

more info on uf: letters are being sent in the mail tomorrow and friday, but the interviewers of accepted applicants will be notified in case they want to call first.

Ah lovely that means I can wait for awhile before I get my letter from them. . . it is great living in a small town with slow mail. Futuredrswife, how did you find out all of this? Did you call?

Jsscales05, I just sent you a PM.