ISAT or UMAT preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ObiWanKenobi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I will be sitting for the ISAT this year. I have heard tons about "there is nothing to prepare" or "MedEntry" and I dont find these two useful. I would like to know what I actually can prepare for this aptitude test. There may be little to prepare for ISAT, but I assume ISAT and UMAT are pretty similar and I am sure there are practice materials for UMAT.

It will be very useful if anyone of you can provide anykind of practice materials and share them with all those (including myself) who are going to take UMAT or ISAT.

Many Thanks,

ObiWan ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Dear all,

I will be sitting for the ISAT this year. I have heard tons about "there is nothing to prepare" or "MedEntry" and I dont find these two useful. I would like to know what I actually can prepare for this aptitude test. There may be little to prepare for ISAT, but I assume ISAT and UMAT are pretty similar and I am sure there are practice materials for UMAT.

It will be very useful if anyone of you can provide anykind of practice materials and share them with all those (including myself) who are going to take UMAT or ISAT.

Many Thanks,

ObiWan ;)

Most of the students on this forum are post graduate students and thus know very little about either the ISAT or UMAT, you might have better luck over at pagingdr.

Members don't see this ad :)