Is Your Practice or Company Under Investigation for Providing Amniotic Injections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Now that Medicare clawbacks for the amniotic fluid injections are coming, I was curious what would happen to the people doing them and found this interesting article written by a law firm. Hope none of you got caught up in this.

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone knew this was bogus billing. I was getting reps shilling this to me years ago. I hope anyone who did it is prosecuted for fraud.

Reactions: 4 users
Talked to a practice recently, and first question I was asked, "Are you comfortable with doing Wharton's Jelly Injections under Medicare?" Really strange.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
nope......saw this coming

Reactions: 3 users

Now that Medicare clawbacks for the amniotic fluid injections are coming, I was curious what would happen to the people doing them and found this interesting article written by a law firm. Hope none of you got caught up in this.
I just had a rep visit my office last month still trying to tell me we can bill Medicare. I kept saying, "are you sure?".

Reactions: 1 user
I just had a rep visit my office last month still trying to tell me we can bill Medicare. I kept saying, "are you sure?".
Sure you can. You will just be subject to more headaches than payment. But I am sure the rep just said “we’ve been getting them paid without a problem.”

Reactions: 1 user