Is this true?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yea i never thought pods were considered physicians either, but then i saw jon will's signature which says "resident physician-podiatric surgery".

......so i guess pods are considered physicians. cool.

Here in FL, a lot of the doctors advertise as Podiatric Physicians, but as someone said above, each state can define whether or not you can advertise yourself as a podiatric physician.

Members don't see this ad.

Here in FL, a lot of the doctors advertise as Podiatric Physicians, but as someone said above, each state can define whether or not you can advertise yourself as a podiatric physician.

I'd rather advertise as a podiatric surgeon. I want to be known as the surgeon who does the best amputation.:laugh: lots of sarcasm.

I'd rather advertise as a podiatric surgeon. I want to be known as the surgeon who does the best amputation.:laugh: lots of sarcasm.

:laugh:
Let's have a competition in 7 years; Who can amputate the most body parts?? In the Red corner...krabmas! On the blue side...TUSP0diatricM.

But by then, I'll have LOADS of cool "Yes, I'm a surgeon" points...so you can just call me T.

:laugh:
Let's have a competition in 7 years; Who can amputate the most body parts?? In the Red corner...krabmas! On the blue side...TUSP0diatricM.

But by then, I'll have LOADS of cool "Yes, I'm a surgeon" points...so you can just call me T.

Amputated 3rd toe today!

One point for Red.