Is this correct?

Latchy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Iv'e been working on this for about 2 weeks now and thought that i would check it with some of the people on here. If anything looks inccorect please let me know so i can edit it. I'm in the middle of creating one for pediatrics.

Latchy

Edit: The numbers down the side would be the quantity

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Adult Crash Cart.pdf
    157.1 KB · Views: 2,419
Iv'e been working on this for about 2 weeks now and thought that i would check it with some of the people on here. If anything looks inccorect please let me know so i can edit it. I'm in the middle of creating one for pediatrics.

Latchy

Edit: The numbers down the side would be the quantity

Y no title for the columns: i.e. Items .....Quantity

What is it? A high school project?

Members don't see this ad :)
What is it? A high school project?

No, I broke up for the summer holidays 3 weeks ago, so i decided that i would do some research and this is what i done to stop me from being bored.

And i will put names in the fields once i know that all the supplies and quantities are correct.

<----still a rookie, read what i say with a grain of salt

I haven't fully explored all the carts at my hospital, so don't know how the drugs are put together (nurses know this stuff better), so can't fully comment on all that. I did notice that there is no difficult airway cart, and I'm not fully sure why etomidate is on the general medication cart . That one is used for rapid sequence intubation, although I don't see any other medicaitons for that. Tracheostomies aren't really done in an emergency, but tracheostomy tubes may be used for cricothyroidotomies, in which case they would be of use there.