Is this a science class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OhioGuy42

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I recently saw on transferology that this class that is an allied health anatomy class fulfils the anatomy requirement for OSU. I was wondering if it counted towards my science GPA? ITs under the Allied Health department and its called "ANAT & PHYS FOR ALLIED HLTH I"

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I recently saw on transferology that this class that is an allied health anatomy class fulfils the anatomy requirement for OSU. I was wondering if it counted towards my science GPA? ITs under the Allied Health department and its called "ANAT & PHYS FOR ALLIED HLTH I"

The ADEA put out a list of subjects that will be applied to your science GPA. I reference it all the time, you can just google “ADEA AADSAS Course Subjects” and it should pop up! In search results it says 2011, but the actual page is from last year!

Since it’s A&P I would say that it should count for your science GPA.

when in doubt, add it.

Had two anthropology classes added to my science GPA during my cycle. You can imagine my reaction when I noticed the change(7 credits of A).

Reactions: 1 user