is there an accepted/rejected/waitlist thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zapper22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a date interviewed/results from interview thread.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for a date interviewed/results from interview thread.
Thanks!
the link above, but you might not find the interview dates and when people heard back. It is maybe because most people, if not all, hear back within 1 week or 2.

Members don't see this ad :)
What happened to dental school?

He might be in the wrong forum.

Either that or he’s thinking of pod. Wouldn’t surprise me, have u see those Dental applicant stats? It’s a whole lot of 3.8 and 22 DATs.

Reactions: 1 user
Thing is they get wait listed too. How dental school became so crazy competitive with the amount of debt they go into, I have no idea. Do people not know what interest is?

You look at some of the dental schools and its like 115K/year for everything, tuition, fees, insurance, housing, etc. They come out 500K in debt after interest making about 130K/year.

Plus, did they forget to mention tuition goes up by 3-5% every year?

To be fair, Podiatry also has this problem, to about a 40K/year lesser degree. When I was Accepted, I got a noticed that I had been cleared for 75K in student loans for the first year. Wow. So I would have gotten out with about 350K in debt after interest.

The salary threads for DPM give me hope tho. Most pods are making in the 180-200K, and after taxes is thats like 120K. If you live on 30K/year, you can pay off your loans in 5 years.

Gotta pump those numbers. Those are rookie numbers.