Is there a way to verify that ERAS received/added some docs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had some LORs sent in (and some I sent in myself.)

I am not asking to read the LORs. Just that they were received and attached to my application.

Members don't see this ad.

Go to your account on OASIS where you got your ERAS token. It will report all the documents they have received. You can also write to ERAS support services and they will tell you if they have your LORs or not.

Or, if you've already applied to a program and assigned these documents to a program.

under the Track application tab, select a program which you've assigned the letters and it will tell you if they've been uploaded to the post office or not. If not, it will say Not uploaded to PostOffice yet

Go to your account on OASIS where you got your ERAS token. It will report all the documents they have received. You can also write to ERAS support services and they will tell you if they have your LORs or not.

How do you know they got your LORs and photo...Is this info specifically listed in oasis?

Is there anyway to verify that the information uploaded to ERAS is correct? Maybe, I'm alittle paranoid but I'm sure mistakes happen. I'd like to know if my transcript is complete, and all the grades are correct. In the past my school has had issues with my transcript due to some glitch in their computer system.

I checked OASIS and it says they received my ERAS app packet! What is that??? I have not even sent out my ERAS yet?

"Received: Document Description
ERAS Application Packet"

cool.

still says nothing received. 3 of the LORs I know were received on the 27th. Probably the 4th that I didn't send myself should be there as well.

Wonder how long it takes to be scanned and stuff?

I checked OASIS and it says they received my ERAS app packet! What is that??? I have not even sent out my ERAS yet?

"Received: Document Description
ERAS Application Packet"

When I sent in my LoRs and photo, that message is what showed up 3 days later on OASIS, so I'm assuming that is probably the LoRs and picture you sent in...at least that's what I'm going to assume :oops: