Is there a way to see who has viewed your app on ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Guywithquestions

Reaction score
Is there a way to see when a particular program has downloaded your application? Sorry to make a thread about this, I'm just very confused by ERAS.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a way to see when a particular program has downloaded your application? Sorry to make a thread about this, I'm just very confused by ERAS.

There is no more downloading of applications--it shows up in real time for all programs you applied to (barring any filters the program may have in place). There is no way for applicants to know when (or if) a program opens the application file.

I know it's hard, but applicants can trust the process, and trust the people involved with sorting and reviewing applications. Don't expect an immediate response--I know it takes me a few days to put eyes on every application and start notifying our selection committee regarding which applications are ready to review.

There is no more downloading of applications--it shows up in real time for all programs you applied to (barring any filters the program may have in place). There is no way for applicants to know when (or if) a program opens the application file.

I know it's hard, but applicants can trust the process, and trust the people involved with sorting and reviewing applications. Don't expect an immediate response--I know it takes me a few days to put eyes on every application and start notifying our selection committee regarding which applications are ready to review.

Thanks for this reply.

Residents and my med school Dean were all telling me to watch ERAS for downloads and I'm over here going cray because I can't find this feature that, apparently, no longer exists.

Thanks for this reply.

Residents and my med school Dean were all telling me to watch ERAS for downloads and I'm over here going cray because I can't find this feature that, apparently, no longer exists.

Yep, downloading went away when ERAS moved to an online system in 2015.