Is Rxprep mechanism of action enough for Naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winter32842

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Rxprep's mechanism of action of drugs are very simple with most of them being only one or two sentences.

Is that enough for Naplex or do I have to go back to my pharmacology notes and study detailed version of the mechanism of action?

Rxprep does not give any mechanism of actions for side-effects. Will naplex ask mechanism of actions of side-effects of drugs?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Rxprep's mechanism of action of drugs are very simple with most of them being only one or two sentences.

Is that enough for Naplex or do I have to go back to my pharmacology notes and study detailed version of the mechanism of action?

Rxprep does not give any mechanism of actions for side-effects. Will naplex ask mechanism of actions of side-effects of drugs?

thanks

Just study from the RxPrep it's sufficient for NAPLEX purpose..you may get 2-3 questions specifically on MOA...

yes, it is enough, but in the questions, the wording maybe different so think carefully before choosing an answer.I got only 1 question for MOA.

yes, it is enough, but in the questions, the wording maybe different so think carefully before choosing an answer.I got only 1 question for MOA.

Dang only 1. I am hoping to get a bunch of those. MOA questions are so easy :D