Is Parasite at work??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

Premedtomed

Haven't been posting messages. What's the deal??

Members don't see this ad.

Probably jumped on the first plane back to India, cause she couldn't stand being without Indian food :D .

Premedtomed said:
Haven't been posting messages. What's the deal??
Well,lets just say.....I got irritated at all the fighting n abusing that has been going on in SOME of the forums...n I decided I had better things to do like STUDY(which is what i should basically be doing,esp with the Indian FMGE coming up next yr).....N moreover i realised i was wasting 2-3 hrs a day on SDN which is not very good.....So ,I just stopped checking SDN But guess what? I couldnt stand it n now i m back n as u can obviously see that I M ADDICTED TO THE FORUM !!!!
BTW,Sunny.. this may disappointed u ...but i m still here :p :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Now why would that disappoint me paraji?? ;) Glad your back.

parasiteatwork said:
Well,lets just say.....I got irritated at all the fighting n abusing that has been going on in SOME of the forums...n I decided I had better things to do like STUDY(which is what i should basically be doing,esp with the Indian FMGE coming up next yr).....N moreover i realised i was wasting 2-3 hrs a day on SDN which is not very good.....So ,I just stopped checking SDN But guess what? I couldnt stand it n now i m back n as u can obviously see that I M ADDICTED TO THE FORUM !!!!
BTW,Sunny.. this may disappointed u ...but i m still here :p :p
I love ur posts...... :love:

ya- Parasite is heavy and hard on work!! see the jokes page!!
Really Parasite- This SDN is addictive!

DrGarfield said:
ya- Parasite is heavy and hard on work!! see the jokes page!!
Really Parasite- This SDN is addictive!
At Last,at last somebody realizes my labourous work in the JOKE page...thnx you...so much....You know its not so easy....it takes months to scan the jokes from round the world n only then i select a few to paste them on SDN so that everyone can read n enjoy.....and my reward---->>>>the number of VIEWS..... ;)
And yes, SDN is addictive,very addictive.......but i also have other things to do than being a parasite so on some days i think its ok if parasite-is-not-at-work. :p :cool: :p

parasiteatwork said:
At Last,at last somebody realizes my labourous work in the JOKE page...thnx you...so much....You know its not so easy....it takes months to scan the jokes from round the world n only then i select a few to paste them on SDN so that everyone can read n enjoy.....and my reward---->>>>the number of VIEWS..... ;)
And yes, SDN is addictive,very addictive.......but i also have other things to do than being a parasite so on some days i think its ok if parasite-is-not-at-work. :p :cool: :p

Ya- I know it is difficult to find things from all around and then posting them here- I have the time to do that- lying here in Germany- because after Surgeries are over, i dont have anything else to do- so I keep boring the computer with my presence!! But once i am back to india- it will all change!! ha ha

parasiteatwork said:
Thanks a lot...Parasite for your good work on jokes....keep it up buddy... :thumbup:

I adore this Calvin guy you got in your Avtar MEET,
I used to be addicted to reading Garfield and Calvin in the Times!!
I can get Garfield strips in my Yahoo everyday- is there any way to find daily Calvin online too?

i´ll soon find out some on Google!!

Ya- i got some!!
calvin1.jpg

DrGarfield said:
i´ll soon find out some on Google!!

Ya- i got some!!
calvin1.jpg

Thanks a lot......................
No...but u can sign up for daily strip in e-mail.....total bakwaas......I am so sad......I have read all the Calvin and Hobbes ....I guess Mr. Watterson needs to work on more.......I love Calvin......U can go to google.....type Calvin and hobbes and look for images........Somehow I never got hang of Garfield.....

meetlife said:
Thanks a lot......................
No...but u can sign up for daily strip in e-mail.....total bakwaas......I am so sad......I have read all the Calvin and Hobbes ....I guess Mr. Watterson needs to work on more.......I love Calvin......U can go to google.....type Calvin and hobbes and look for images........Somehow I never got hang of Garfield.....

When i was preparing for my Final year MBBS exams- i painted myself a large poster of Calvin shouting up towards sky:- "Do you want me to become an Atheist???"

Ha ha- i loved that one- i still have it with me!!!! What a way to fight against the God!!