Is it time to Withdraw?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akmedman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have been accepted to more than one school, should you withdraw well before May 15?

The schools I have been accepted to have not informed me of this date for withdrawal, and I am still waiting to hear about financial aid/scholarship.

Members don't see this ad.

If you have been accepted to more than one school, should you withdraw well before May 15?

The schools I have been accepted to have not informed me of this date for withdrawal, and I am still waiting to hear about financial aid/scholarship.

Withdraw when you are sure of your decision but try and do it in a timely manner.

you should only withdraw once you feel comfortable with your decisions that such school isnt the one/right for you... but once that decisions has been made, there doesnt seem to be a reason to wait until 5/15. Especially since those are the spots that will open up for those who dont have an acceptance yet... (and yes, i am one of them)

I believe if you submitted your fafsa and all the necessary paperwork but you still haven't received a finaid package yet, you can call up the office of fin aid, let them know that the may 15 deadline is approaching and you'd like to make an informed decision, and sometimes the school can give you a rough estimate of your package over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.