Is Dental decks 2006 completely different from 2004 or 2001

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indianstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 2001 DENTAL DECKS and i have studied it and even revised once. But now i am in a dilemma whether to buy 2006. And i have just a month for my exam. Please give your suggestions here or to my email [email protected]

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

indianstudent said:
I have 2001 DENTAL DECKS and i have studied it and even revised once. But now i am in a dilemma whether to buy 2006. And i have just a month for my exam. Please give your suggestions here or to my email [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi,
I have seen the 2006 decks..they are very much same like 2001..However, there are some extra points given...and thy have added a clinical vigenette section and also diagrams for our understanding....if you have time you can go thro'them..
i feel tht you should keep revising what u have already done..

i guess the more material you have the more u get confused in the end..so just be thorough with ur notes/books/and decks..whichever u have....

of course, those who have already given their test will be able to answer better...i am yet to take mine...
all the best!!
regards,
richa

Hi all,

My Pharmacology is weak and i needed some names of reference books that i could use to supplement my prepn for ACFD ee.

any suggestions??

I think the biggest improvement for those taking the exam now is the diagram section. It helped me a lot having the cards explaining but also some nice diagrams/pictures to look at.
For those taking the exam next year, the biggest advantage will be the clinical vignettes.

Members don't see this ad :)
rsg123 said:
I think the biggest improvement for those taking the exam now is the diagram section. It helped me a lot having the cards explaining but also some nice diagrams/pictures to look at.
For those taking the exam next year, the biggest advantage will be the clinical vignettes.

how can i contact you to get hold of this stuff?

richa sharma said:
Hi,
I have seen the 2006 decks..they are very much same like 2001..However, there are some extra points given...and thy have added a clinical vigenette section and also diagrams for our understanding....if you have time you can go thro'them..
i feel tht you should keep revising what u have already done..

i guess the more material you have the more u get confused in the end..so just be thorough with ur notes/books/and decks..whichever u have....

of course, those who have already given their test will be able to answer better...i am yet to take mine...
all the best!!
regards,
richa

Thanks for your reply