Is calculator allowed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

R.L.H

LoVe mY liFE
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering is calculator allowed on the real DAT?

thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

R.L.H said:
Hi everyone, just wondering is calculator allowed on the real DAT?

thanks a lot!

Nope! Don't you wish...But, honestly...it wouldn't help you out much anyway unless you couldn't add, subtract, multiply, divide....

yeah.. and u can bring 1 page of notes front and back..

j/k.. u cant bring either

Members don't see this ad :)
you wont need a calculator. calculations are very simple. more complicated questions will not ask you to solve the entire calculation, just set up the equation. remember to check what the answer is supposed to be (a numerical number or to just setup the equation). i had a bad habit of trying to calculate everything out only to find they just wanted you to plug in numbers into the equation you use. :p

tinman831 said:
you wont need a calculator. calculations are very simple. more complicated questions will not ask you to solve the entire calculation, just set up the equation. remember to check what the answer is supposed to be (a numerical number or to just setup the equation). i had a bad habit of trying to calculate everything out only to find they just wanted you to plug in numbers into the equation you use. :p

Thanks a lot!