Is 2 months enough to get myself ready for the PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmislife

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Depending on how much you already know it's plenty of time. I studied from mid May to the beginning of July (a month and a half) and got a 99%tile.

Members don't see this ad :)
I studied about 2 hours each day for a month (June to early July) and got 94. 2 months is more than enough if you commit your mind to it. Take a diagnostic and see where you're starting at, and go from there.

I study for about 4-5hr/days, half week since beginning of June till first week of July, got 96. I forgot lots of things but if you pay attention when you took classes, it should come back pretty quickly. I used Collin's and Pearson practice tests. Went through Collin's guide to refresh my knowledge, then took the practice tests. I think you should do all the practice tests to get familiar with the format and be able to time yourself.

thinking of studying 4-5 weeks everyday until September 2015 PCAT

I'm studying for that one as well. I don't think that it's too far fetched....just as long as you're consistent and you have knowledge of the information and are not learning from scratch!!

Reactions: 1 user
similar to everyone else. Studied since the beginning of May and just took the July 9th PCAT and got a 92. Studied about 3 hours a day from Dr. Collins and took 3 pearson practice tests. Was very well prepared.

I studied from the end of April to the beginning of July, and got 98th percentile. Roughly two and a half months and was fine. I did roughly 3-4 hours a day, but took 1-2 days off a week.