Ireland vs U.K.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thorin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received offers from both TCD in Dublin (5yr) and King's College GEM program in London (4yr). I was wondering if anyone has any insights on match rates to the U.S.?

Members don't see this ad.

I have received offers from both TCD in Dublin (5yr) and King's College GEM program in London (4yr). I was wondering if anyone has any insights on match rates to the U.S.?

The Irish match rates should be on the Atlantic Bridge website. As for KCL, I've never encountered a specific match rate for those coming from the UK.

Members don't see this ad :)
It shouldn't be too different. The main difference is 4 vs 5 year and Dublin vs London. 4 year will be with people your age but 5 year will be with high school leavers.

Reactions: 1 user

Congrats! I was wondering which of the two you decided to pursue, and any advice you wish you had in hindsight? Also I'm looking at the King's GEM too and was wondering how much more competitive you thought it was compared to AB? Thanks for sharing!