IPAD Pro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ajackson

Reaction score
Anybody used this for class? if yeah, how does it work with blackboard to do assignments?

I have read many people swear by notability...what are your thoughts?

Importantly, which size would be good to learn anatomy from the apps, draw SC pathways etc?

Members don't see this ad.

I use the 12.9 inch iPad Pro for class with the notability app. It works great for me. A smaller size would be fine, I just prefer the larger screen.

Anybody used this for class? if yeah, how does it work with blackboard to do assignments?

I have read many people swear by notability...what are your thoughts?

Importantly, which size would be good to learn anatomy from the apps, draw SC pathways etc?

I also use the Ipad pro (12.9in, 256gb) and its the best for school and taking notes with the apple pencil. Get the biggest screen and the most space you can afford.
Notability is the best app for note taking in the ios because of its backup to the cloud but you can also use onenote from microsoft and evernote, etc, but imo notability is the best. I used to be a paper guy and printing and keeping it all together was costing alot and was time-consuming...now its all digital and its the best!! Watch youtube videos on it and check one out before buying it since it aint cheap. Get the keyboard also.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ipad with notability is all I use. Works with blackboard also.

They didn't have the iPad pro when I was in school but I've been using it in fellowship for all the articles/organization and even use it when working on papers with a separate bluetooth keyboard. I love mine.

I've used notability before and liked it. For organization I've also used the Agenda app. For articles/PDFs I use PDF expert and liquidtext.

Reactions: 1 user