IOWA post-baccalaureate research education program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlackStar90

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am wondering if anyone has heard of this program and/or any success stories from people doing this program.

PREP: Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program |

I plan on applying to this program. I'm currently getting my masters in Biomedical Science and I'll be finish with that after this school year. I want to know if anyone has any stats of the success rate of individuals getting into MD/PhD programs after completing this program. Or if you can put me in contact with someone who has done the program. I have my reasons as to why I am applying to a program like this after getting a masters. I like the set up of the program and the mentor-ship individuals in the program get. Feel free to message me privately or post on here. Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

Amazing university and program, the people who runs it are absolute sweethearts. I think if you do the program, you are probably in better standing with their mstp program.

Reactions: 1 user
Amazing university and program, the people who runs it are absolute sweethearts. I think if you do the program, you are probably in better standing with their mstp program.

Nice, so do you know of anyone who did the program? Or any succes stories from the program?