This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tpg2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my applications at the end of August/beginning of September (Usci, Emory & Henry, Rutgers south, creighton, Puget Sound, university of arkansas medical sciences, NYIT, marymount university, franklin pierce, kean, gannon, AT stills, Murphy deming, hampton) and so far I have received invitations to interview at Creighton and NYIT. Interviewing at Creighton on the 27th and NYIT on the 20th.

-Did anyone else get interviews from any of these schools?
-If you interviewed there, how did it go?
-If you're interviewing the same day as me, hit me up!
-If you applied to any of the other schools and heard something let me know!

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I sent in my applications at the end of August/beginning of September (Usci, Emory & Henry, Rutgers south, creighton, Puget Sound, university of arkansas medical sciences, NYIT, marymount university, franklin pierce, kean, gannon, AT stills, Murphy deming, hampton) and so far I have received invitations to interview at Creighton and NYIT. Interviewing at Creighton on the 27th and NYIT on the 20th.

Good luck!

Hi I will also be interviewing at NYIT on the 20th!

Also applied to Marymount and have not heard back yet. Did not apply to any of the other schools. Hope that helps good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I also applied to NYIT. I was wondering when you both received your invitation to interview. Please let me know! Thank you and good luck on your interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
Gannon doesn't conduct interviews. However, they have reached out to me through admissions. Other than that, they will select individuals sometime around Jan. University of Arkansas has been the worst when it comes to communication. Every time I email them, I get an automated message with the same information. I went through the supplemental application and submitted my payment, was still getting emails stating to submit and pay my application fee.

Hi, I also applied to NYIT. I was wondering when you both received your invitation to interview. Please let me know! Thank you and good luck on your interviews!
october 4th for me

I got the email on sept 27th inviting me to interivew

I just received my invitation to Gannon (Ruskin campus) through mail today. I will have it on October 28th.

I have an interview at Ruskin as well on October 28th. How are you guys getting there? Also, How are you guys preparing for the interview?

I just received my invitation to Gannon (Ruskin campus) through mail today. I will have it on October 28th.
Hi there! Congrats on your interview! I applied to Gannon Uni (Ruskin campus) late July. I haven’t not received even a confirmation email after applying (will be calling them tomorrow). Do you mind sharing how the envelope looked from Ruskin? Also, did your status for Ruskin change on PTCAS? My application has only been verified since I’m still taking prerequisite courses. I’m sure that will put me in a disadvantage compared to applicants whose application is complete. Still, just wanted to ask. :) Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

I have an interview at Ruskin as well on October 28th. How are you guys getting there? Also, How are you guys preparing for the interview?
Hello & Congrats on your interview! I applied to Gannon Uni (Ruskin campus) late July. I haven’t not received even a confirmation email after applying (will be calling them tomorrow). Do you mind sharing how the envelope looked from Ruskin? Also, did your status for Ruskin change on PTCAS? My application has only been verified since I’m still taking prerequisite courses. I’m sure that will put me in a disadvantage compared to applicants whose application is complete. Still, just wanted to ask. :) Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

Good luck!
I got an interview offer from Marymount University! Will be going 12/2

Hi I will also be interviewing at NYIT on the 20th!

Also applied to Marymount and have not heard back yet. Did not apply to any of the other schools. Hope that helps good luck!

Hey have you heard from NYIT about your decision from your interview on the 20th? I interviewed on that day as well!

Hey have you heard from NYIT about your decision from your interview on the 20th? I interviewed on that day as well!

I have an interview at NYIT on 12/1, any advice?
Also, do you happen to know how many spots are still open? I have a feeling they might fill up prior to my interview!
Thanks and congrats!!

I have an interview at NYIT on 12/1, any advice?
Also, do you happen to know how many spots are still open? I have a feeling they might fill up prior to my interview!
Thanks and congrats!!

Unfortunately they did not specify how many seats were left. The interview itself is pretty relaxed, all the professors are very nice. Just know your application and review it because they may pull things off of it to ask you to elaborate about. Other than that they ask you the basic interview questions. There is also a short essay where you can choose a question but it’s nothing too difficult.

Good luck!!

No, I have not heard anything back yet! I asked when I was leaving what the excepted turn around time was and they most likely no decisions would be sent out until early November!

No, I have not heard anything back yet! I asked when I was leaving what the excepted turn around time was and they most likely no decisions would be sent out until early November!

I just heard back today, unfortunately I’ve been waitlisted.

I just heard back today, unfortunately I’ve been waitlisted.
If they waitlisted you does that mean all the other preceding candidates will be waitlisted as well?

If they waitlisted you does that mean all the other preceding candidates will be waitlisted as well?

From what I've heard there are 100 applicants who are interviewed total. Around 15 are accepted, 30 are waitlisted and the rest are denied.

From what I've heard there are 100 applicants who are interviewed total. Around 15 are accepted, 30 are waitlisted and the rest are denied.
I found out that I was accepted! Most likely will be declining though.

Yes, I got in! I found out on October 26th

Reactions: 1 user
How soon did you guys hear from Gannon if the interview was on the 28th? Did you guys interview earlier? I'm confused