INTERVIEWS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeaparker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten any interview invites yet for allo school. I'm just working on my secondaries now, and trying to figure out how far behind I am. They are still waiting for my august mcat scores and some won't send secondaries until they receive that score.
Does anyone have interviews in October, Is it true that the first interviews for reg. admission are Oct. 15th??

thanks,

mike

Members don't see this ad.

I have already had one interview, September 17. I don't know when interviews start for most schools (I thought it was in October) but this school started in September, and I was actually in the first group being interviewed. I would suggest that you get those secondaries out as soon as possible because that is one mistake that I made last year...I did not send mine out until November, when I realized that the deadlines were already approaching. However, even with that procrastination, I had an interview last year as well, although it was not until April. So get those secondaries out! As for the MCAT scores, there are many other applicants that took the August MCAT and are in the same boat as you...there is not anything that you can do right now, right?

Got the boot from Albany but did get an interview at UCDavis for Oct 19. Anyone else hear anything from the UCs? I still have NOT received secondaries from UCLA, UCI, or UCSD. Guess they just don't want me!
smile.gif