Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cards Guy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any more interviews anyone? I am getting frustrated waiting for the deans letter to come out. Can someone please tell me what top tier programs have sent interviews without the deans letter? I have gotten interviews from all the not so competitive programs.

Members don't see this ad.

Cards Guy,

Not sure if you consider these programs top tier, but I know that Cornell & Northwestern are giving out interviews. I heard that last year the big guns do wait until dean's letters are out and sometimes notify in late November.

So far Heard back from:
Mayo
Wash U
CCF
Michigan
Northwestern
Duke
Waiting on a couple of California ones

Members don't see this ad :)
Cardsguy,
I'm also not sure if these are 'top tier' in Medicine, and I'm applying only in Med-Peds, so that may throw the whole schedule off, but I've heard back from: Yale-Bridgeport (not New Haven yet), Duke, UNC-chapel hill, Providence (Brown), U Maryland, U Connecticuit, USC, UCSD. I have a feeling the 'big guns' are holding out; I'm still waiting to hear from Yale-New Haven & Harvard (which is both MGH and BWH for Med-Peds).

so what schools are considered "top tier" programs?
i am waiting on brigham and women, u of chicago, ucsf, ucsd, johns hopkins, ucla...