interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raf

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what have you discussed or been asked during an interview? were you formally interviewed by one person, or more than one? was there any question or issue that caught you off guard?

Members don't see this ad.

what have you discussed or been asked during an interview? were you formally interviewed by one person, or more than one? was there any question or issue that caught you off guard?

Your first question is really general because they can ask you about EVERYTHING: health care issues, why you want to to this or that, describe an interesting clinical case, who is the President of France (Mass E&E asked me this one), etc.. Be prepared for everything!

Some programs had 1. Most programs for ophtho had 2 interviewers. Some had a committee.

I think the who is the President of France was the biggest curve ball. Most questions were straight forward.

Jacques Chirac, I believe. Glad someone wants to ensure the candidate is up to date on current affairs.