This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I'm_a_dogtor

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello potential readers for this thread!
I have been submitting secondaries (typically within a week of receiving) and was wondering when interviews usually begin to be scheduled for the following schools: DMU, ATSU (KCOM AND SOMA), AZCOM, CCOM, HCOM, NOVA, PNWU-COM, PCOM, RVU-COM, UNE-COM.

I just want to know so I can give my current boss a heads up as to when I might need to start requesting certain weekends off, so she's not blindsided.
Also are interviews typically Mondays and Fridays? Or did past applicants have to worry about Wednesday interviews?

THANK YOU~~~~ :)

Members don't see this ad.

side note: I'm not trying to be cocky, just want to be prepared for the best-case scenario

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviews can happen any day of the week.... usually you have a few options to choose from

Reactions: 1 users
All my interviews were Friday and Saturday, but I saw options to schedule on Wednesday and have heard of other people interviewing on mondays and tuesdays.

Reactions: 1 user
My interviews were all weekdays. Unfortunately you have to remain pretty flexible. I got IIs days before the only scheduled date a few times. That’s not the norm though you usually will have a few date options a few weeks out from the invite date.

Hello potential readers for this thread!
I have been submitting secondaries (typically within a week of receiving) and was wondering when interviews usually begin to be scheduled for the following schools: DMU, ATSU (KCOM AND SOMA), AZCOM, CCOM, HCOM, NOVA, PNWU-COM, PCOM, RVU-COM, UNE-COM.

I just want to know so I can give my current boss a heads up as to when I might need to start requesting certain weekends off, so she's not blindsided.
Also are interviews typically Mondays and Fridays? Or did past applicants have to worry about Wednesday interviews?

THANK YOU~~~~ :)
All of my interviews for DO schools were during the week as well. I would recommend refraining from requesting time off until you receive an invite. There is too much variability to predict when you may need to take off.

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I'm definitely not requesting time off until I actually receive interviews. I just wanted my boss to know what interview season might look like for me.

My interviews were all weekdays. Unfortunately you have to remain pretty flexible. I got IIs days before the only scheduled date a few times. That’s not the norm though you usually will have a few date options a few weeks out from the invite date.
I received an II two days before the actual interview for my top choice school. They were pretty inflexible when I tried to reschedule for a further date. They were set on either me accepting for that date or declining my interview. But idk if this is a rare occasion or if other people experienced this as well. All my other II’s (3 total) were weeks before interview day though.

I received an II two days before the actual interview for my top choice school. They were pretty inflexible when I tried to reschedule for a further date. They were set on either me accepting for that date or declining my interview. But idk if this is a rare occasion or if other people experienced this as well. All my other II’s (3 total) were weeks before interview day though.
You already started getting interview calls ?